According to § 5 TMG:
World Choir for Peace e.V.
c / o Juliana Moghimi
D-30519 Hannover (Germany)
Artistic director: Nicol Matt
1st Chair: Dagmar Titsch
2nd Chair: Juliane Moghimi
Secretary: Elizabeth Parsons
Programming & web hosting:
All pictures: Dagmar Titsch
Entry in the register of associations.
Register court: Hanover
World Choir for Peace
Information about data protection
1. Name and contact details of the controller:
World Choir for Peace
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose and their use:
If you become a member of our association or would like to be informed about events of our association via the newsletter or if you would like to register for our sing-along projects using the participant form or if you have any questions about our organization using the contact form, we collect the following information:
Salutation, first name, last name
A valid email address
Telephone number (landline and/or mobile phone) for members: information that is necessary for exercising the membership relationship
This data collection takes place
to identify you as our member or subscriber to the newsletter
for correspondence with you
for members: for invoicing
for participants of our sing-along projects: to confirm your registration and to invoice your participation fees
Data processing is carried out at your request and is in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. b GDPR required for the stated purposes for the performance of the aforementioned activities. We therefore use your personal data only for communication with those visitors who expressly request contact and for the processing of the services and products offered on this website. We will not pass on your personal data without consent, but we cannot rule out that this data will be viewed in the event of illegal behaviour.
The personal data collected by us will be stored until the statutory retention period expires and then deleted, unless we are required to do so in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGV are obliged to store them for a longer period of time or you are required to store them in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
3. Disclosure of data to third parties:
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
4. Rights of data subjects:
You have the right,
• to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Abs. 3 DSGV. As a result, we can no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future;
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGV. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction or processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, unless these were collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary. request meaningful information about their details;
• to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay in accordance with Art. 6 DSGVO;
• to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending Legal claims is necessary;
• According to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it.
Please note that Google Maps, Google Webfonts and cookies (session cookies) are used.
Liability for content
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws in accordance with Section 7 (1) TMG. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, we as a service provider are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the time we become aware of a specific legal violation. As soon as we become aware of such violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, the content of which we have no influence on. For this reason, we cannot accept any liability for this external content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time the link was created. No illegal content was discernible at the time the link was created. A permanent control of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works on these pages created by the site operator are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, editing, distribution and any kind of use outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this page are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. As far as the content on this page was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please let us know. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such content immediately.